Monday, September 21, 2015

We started home from ES yesterday morning and stopped here in
Davenport, OK for breakfast. Nice place, and good food.

By the time we arrived you couldn't call us early birds.

At the worlds largest pop store I looked for my favorite.....NEHI Chocolate. Not there......but they did have a chocolate covered bacon one.

The historic round red barn.

They are wishing Pat Acord would come back to work.

We stopped for fuel and a pit stop at Russel's Travel Center on the Texas/New Mexico border.

They had a great little automotive museum.

One of my favorite Corvettes.

This is  a 55. I had a friend offer to sell me his 54 for $180. I offered him $150 and he turned me down. I turned out to be the idiot.

They had a lot of Marilyn stuff in here also along with Elvis too, but my camera battery died before I could snap any of him.

A very nice pink 57 T-Bird
55 Olds, my very first car. At least that I was licensed to drive. :)
Hey Shari, do you remember that? Ours was red.

No comments:

Post a Comment